Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Got itchy, burning foreskin with smelly white discharge. Infection or STD?

iam a uncircumcised male and i guess i have phimosis . I had sex with my girl friend two weeks ago week which was unprotected and we had sex again 5 days back but this time i used condoms . But after the recent sex i had started to have itchy, burning foreskin and also the base of my glans penis has started to pain. also i had noticed a bit if smelly white discharge when i got a erection . the pain and the itching seems to have reduced since yesterday but still persists. I am still not sure why that happened. was that a STD which i got from my girlfriend? or was that due to some other infection or just a normal condition?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi dear if u developed itching and irritation immediately or just within a day after the latest sex it might be due to condom allergy and not a std. but if there was a gap of few days between sex and ur symptoms, it might be an infection. any way dont worry much. here are my suggestions...
wash ur glans with normal saline daily three times for a week.
take tablet azithromycin 1 gram single dose. u ll be fine.
thank u
Answered: Wed, 9 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor