Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Getting periodic cramps, started on and off bleeding. What is the possible chances of pregnancy?

One month ago I had sex with a guy. It was unplanned for me and he didn t wear a condom. I was supposed to begin my period this week and yesterday I had cramps like I usually do and I had began bleeding . A few hours later I had went to check it and it had stopped. Three hours after that I went to look and there was more blood . Is it possible for me to be pregnant if that is the only sign I have?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
the possibilities could be,
regular periods: as in regular periods also we will see on and off flow,
as you had intercourse with out protection there is chance for pregnancy also,
so you better take one blood test for pregnancy,
which will rule out pregnancy, in case of negative test then you are having regular periods.
take care.
Answered: Fri, 13 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor