Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected oral sex. Feeling itching and pain on gland. Prescribed nimesulide 100mg. What should I do?

i had unprotected oral sex ...i have been feeling some iching and pain on my gland i went to a doctor who sent me a vdrl exam which came out negative he also sent me some medecine nimesulide 100mg and doxiciclina 100mg and also felt very low imflamation of my limph nodes on my groin what should i do if this continues?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai Julin,
Welcome to HCM.
Yeast infection of glans is very common after oral sex. That also sometimes may be itchy and painful.
It is called as Balanitis. Get consulted with your physician and with his/her guidance, antifungal antibiotic creams and tablets will help you. For oral coitus also you have to follow protected sex with oral condoms.
Get well soon.
Answered: Tue, 10 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor