Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected oral sex. Abdominal pain. CT scan shows thickening in ileum. Testicle pain. Worried

Hi , I am a male, 28, had Unprotected oral sex with FSW last year feb 2012, After that i had pain in right side of the abdomen groin and Lower Back Done a CT scan for Renal stone but nothing was detected found thickening in ileaum and doctor gave Antibiotics for the same, Done Colonoscopy to point Tuberculosis but it was negative Done HIV1 and 2 were negative, TPHA, VDRL was negative, Hepatitis B Negative, Done PCR from Urine for Chlamydia but that was also negative, But from past 4 months i am having pain in Groin and mild at right Testicle , i am worried would it be any kind of STD pls suggest
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Thanks for posting your query.
Do you have fever/ watery diarrhea/ constipation/ spasmodic abdominal pain/ nausea or vomiting/ acidic belching/ mucus discharge during defecation?
With the available describes symptoms, there appears to be least chances of any STDs involving your gut.
Although there could be chances of testicular swelling and pain due to some urinary infection.
You should consult with internal medicine specialist / general surgeon and should go for thorough check up.
You should also go for complete blood count, ultrasound imaging, urine routine and microscopy, x ray abdomen.
Treatment depends on exact diagnosis.
You should also go for urine culture and sensitivity for better clarification.
You should take complete antibiotics course, antispasmodics and serratiopeptidase for reducing swelling.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Sun, 31 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor