Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Had tubes tied, severe bleeding, blood clots, anemic. Help

I am 43 years old and had my tubes tied after the birth of my third child 18 years ago. Never had any problems. My period was almost a month late and I am now having severe bleeding and passing alot of large blood clots. Soaking a tampon in 20 minutes with large clots. Do I need to see a doctor. I am anemic already so the amount of blood I am losing is concerning me as well as the large clots.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
thanks for your query
i can feel your concern
yes,you need to see your doctor and investigate cause of heavy bleeding and clots
i advise you to take tranaxemic acid during the periods to decrease the blood flow
you should use iron supplements after consulting your doctor

wishing you speedy recovery
Answered: Thu, 27 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor