Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Had surgery for kidney stones. Severe pain. What to do? this real? I have had two surgeries for kidney stones in a month and each.time the surgeon performing surgery have not provided me.with adequate pain. medication . so each.time.I had to.go to the er cause they wouldn t see me!!! I m in so much pain I can t function and need help but my dr wont help me and the er helps at moment but tells me to c my physician next day!! So.who Plz or who will!!! Plz!
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Hi, many thanks for the query!
Pain can be due to several causes more commonly due to stones, infection of the urinary tract.
You need to do- CBC, RFT, Urine (Culture & Sensitivity),
Random blood sugar level, USG KUB.
Start appropriate antibiotic as per report, take antispasmodics, pain killers, diuretics with your Urologist's opinion.
Drink plenty of water so that at least 2 litres of urine is voided in 24 hrs.
If diabetic, blood sugar levels must be in good control.
Wish you a good health.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 13 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor