Had surgery for endometriosis and cysts. Prescribed with femilon for recurrence. Any side effects?

hi! I am 29 yr old unmarried. , and had undergone an operation for endometroisis cyst , which was done ayear back, but after fewmonths , my checkup showed the cyst has increased , so the doctor suggested me , dromis, 200 mg, which i had for few months , then she had asked ne to hv femilon for 3months , without a break , then stop for a week and then start the same ffor 3 months.., i am worried , will this contraceptive harm me, does this hv side effects , i want to know , what are the side effects... thank u .
Sat, 9 Feb 2013