Had surgery for acromegaly. What could be the cause for my abnormal adrenal gland?

I have acromegaly , post 2 times surgery one in 1986 and one in 1999. Since the 1999 surgery my health has gone straight down hill. I found out by a GP that I have had a heart attack and I have damage to left side of my heart. I thought I was having cronic kidney infections but I found out the adrenal gland is right there also. Stress is killing me. I keep trying to avoid it but no matter how I try I just can t handle it. My job is very stressful and I have been locked in my room for 2 weeks now dealing with the shakes and nerves and fear of loosing my job. Previously all my test have come back good. One dr. told me I may have another gland producing hormones which would explain me not needing any meds. But my concern is the adrenal gland, and my nerves. I can t function anymore, could that be the cause?
Sat, 10 May 2014