Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Had surgeries for endometriosis and abnormal cell growth. Have bad cramps, spotting. Trying to conceive. Need immediate care?

i have endometriosis ive had 4 surgeries and a conization due to abnormal cells but the last two months ive had bad cramps a week before my period with brown spotting and i feel faint i am schedualed to see a new obgyn on monday i am scared something is really wrong im worried i have pid or i am going through pre menipause or my abnormal cells came back my husband and i are trying to conceive but i just took a pregnacy test with a negitive result should i go to the emergency room ?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
NO need to go to ER if you are looking for the pregnancy then this can be possible if every thing are compatible right form the age of both the partner, normal parameters of semen and ovulation, hope this information helps you take care and have nice day.
Answered: Mon, 31 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor