Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Had strokes and hemmorage, right side paralyzed. Enchancement for erections?

hi. i had five strokes 1 hemmoragic and 4 direct to the brain which were inoperable in nov of 97. everything is fine, my right side is paralysed but i get around with a cane, ride my bike, cook, etc. better than being dead, and way better than the dr.s said i be a bed ridden nothing. one thing...i ve never been very lusty , just was always there so its never been a big deal to me this is a married guy talking . my erections, are soft, sometimes almost flacid. i take 2 high blood pressure medicines, once a day. is there any kind of enhancement i can use to provide my wife what she deserves. thanks, ron YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have had three episodes of strokes and now facing problem of erectile dysfunction.

This is due to involvement of nerves responsible for erection and nothing much can be done .

If you are very much concerned to satisfy your wife sexually consult qualified Urologist to explore the feasibility of putting penile implants so that you can have enjoyable sexual life.and satisfy your wife.
Answered: Tue, 16 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor