Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Had slight pain in the lower abdomen, having a cyst. Missed periods, trying to conceive. Can I still be pregnant?

I experienced a slight pain in the lower abdomen around a week back and visited a doctor. She said there is a small cyst on the left side. I was due for my periods on the 30th June. The doctor asked me to come back after my periods. We are trying to conceive now. I still have not got my periods nor is there any pain. I took a home pregnancy test today but it came out negative. Can I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since you are overdue by only 4 days, it might be too early for your pregnancy test to be positive. You can wait for a week more and recheck the urine with a highly sensitive kit available at pharmacies.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Wed, 4 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor