Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Had sinus problem for about 5 years. Had ct scan and allergy panel test, ct came back with a very slight deivation the allergy pannel came back with no allergies

my question is how can an ent unblock my sinus i have had sinus problems for about 5 yrs now and progressively getting worse I have seen my ent had ct scan and allergy panel test. the ct came back with a very slight deivation the allergy pannel came back with no allergies and yet i have a high allergy profile count and have been one too many antibotics to count expecially since october 2010. I stay up at night either trying to blow my nose or dealing with my ear hurting. what do you recomend??? Please help!!
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Mr Allison

your ct scan report says only slight deviation of no other problem. i assume sinus wil be clear. your problem is nose block at night which disrupts your sleep. take saline nasal drops at night and do the steam inhalation which will help you
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor