Had sharp chest pain and it went to stomach. Could this be a heart attack?

Can you have a heart attack at 16-17? or Heart disease? I remember in thr begining of my junior year which was september 2005...when I breathed I had this sharp chest pain, that went from my chest to stomach, I felt as if I was dying, I got so pale, I had circles around my eyes, I couldn t even stand up I felt like I was getting a heart attack...i was sitting in the nurse s office for 1 hour and a half or 2 hrsfeeling so much pressure, I had to be sent from the nurse to the principle s office, I couldn t even stand up, I felt like I was dying while walking there, I had to walk all limpy and I wanted to cry... they wanted to call 911 but I said no I ll be OK, I didn t want my parents to get scared. Well that wasn t the first time that it happened, but that was the worst. I didn t get it anymore but I do get sharp pains that last around 2 minutes..I just would like to know what the hell was it? I know you would tell me to go to the doctor, but they don t say much, and my mother just won t understand...and I m too scared...What the hell was it I HAVE 210 cholesteral, and I m 115 pounds...slim/slender
Tue, 5 Jul 2011