Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Had sex with girl having STD. What test should I take?

hi dr, i had sex with 6 months ago, with a girl i dint know really well, and after a few times i dint use a condom, for a couple of times, i have had a girl friend after her as well, i have not had sex for the last 5 months, but i recently got to know that the girl i has sex with 6 months back has STD , i am really scared if i have infected my girl friend as well. what r the tests i need to do. i have not had any pain or any abnormality till . guess a dr will know better, could u plz suggest the tests i need to do?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
Any bacterial STD would have manifested by now.
So be sure you are free from that.

The remaining is HIV and hepatitis B which manifest later and are dangerous.
So better get yourself tested for these two conditions.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 18 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor