Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Had sex post abortion. Chances of conception?

I conceived last month and I dont want to continue that so i consulted a gynec and aborted by inserting medicine. Iam so much worried whether this month there is any chance of gettting conception again because me and my husband had sex only on 12th, 13 th day last month. Pls advice will there is again a chance for conceiving.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
History noted. Post abortion you could have followed a protected sex. There is a high chance of conception this time too. This you can confirm by a urine pregnancy test 10 days after your regular due. If still do not want to continue get consulted with your gynecologist and follow her instructions. My kind advice is, provided if you conceive this time, kindly continue the pregnancy which is good for you and your future health.
Good day.
Answered: Mon, 27 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor