Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Had sex, nausea, variable pregnancy test. What is it?

hello my day is jose Well 5/2/12 me and my girlfriend we have sex on the date....and than she call and she explain the her period the afternoon .....couple days she felt nauseas ...than couple day I buy 2 pregnancy test ....on 5/12/12 one she did on Sunday in the afternoon....and one on the day Monday...the two test came on wesday 5/16/12 she buy another test and it came positive...and she said that she is pregnant please how she s going to positive one test if the other 2 test came negative
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for posting your query.
Urine pregnancy test comes positive at certain level of blood beta-HCG that takes time of 12-14 days after fertilization.
So there can be possibility of being positive after first being negative.
For confirmation of pregnancy get her blood beta HCG test done.
I hope your query has been answered.
Answered: Sun, 9 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor