Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Had sex, ejaculated inside, want to conceive. What should i do?

hi!!me and my husband had sex he ejaculate inside me but when he pulls out his penis fluid drips out.I wanted to concieve what should i do???Is this a normal thing??Actually i never had a penetrative sex yet so can i get pregnant through this???What would you suggest???Me and my husband went through all the tests and ultrasounds and the reports are normal
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
Some amount of seminal fluid does drip out when the penis is pulled out.
It is quite normal.
To understand whether there is any ejaculatory dysfunction, you need to consult an Andrologist and have a complete sexual counselling and examination.
I wonder what you mean by saying you never had penetrative sex yet, and then you say your husband ejaculates inside you.
That means penetrative sex in itself.
You need to have his semen analysis done, your ovulation documented and status of your fallopian tubes ascertained in addition to having a complete baseline ultrasound and hormonal testing.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor