Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Had sex during periods, my husband ejaculated inside. Any chance of getting pregnant?

Hi I just wanted to know i had sex with my husband. Before that I started with my bleeding but not very heavy, it usually takes me 2 to 3 days after my bleeding to get my actual period. My husband usually ejaculate outside but this time he failed. Any chance of getting pregnant. Mg bleeding slowed down is it because I am thinking too much about it or my bad luck I got pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
You had sex with your partner few days prior to expected date is considered safe period as ovulation take place approximately 14 days prior to start of your period.Hence chances of pregnancy is almost nil but it is not 100%
But to depend on ejeculation out side is very risky and you can get pregnant in any cycle.
Now what can you do is to wait for your period and if it is delayed take urine pregnancy test and further action depends on result if it is negative and you get period then it is fine, if positive then consult your Gynecologist to continue or go for MTP.
Once you get your period you should use one of the more reliable contraceptive methods in consultation of your gynecologist like OCP,IUCD, or Barrier methods like condoms.
Hope this information is useful to you.
Take care
Good Luck.
Answered: Mon, 8 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor