Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Had sex during periods, boyfriend discharging while urinating. Normal? what is chlamydia?

hi Doc, i need a little bit help here. two days ago me and my fiancee, we had sex but at the time i was almost having my period. we didn t know if it could cause something dangerous to both of us. but today my fiancee found something strange, he had a little amount of white liquid after he peeing. so, my question, is it normal or we having a disease or something like that? and can you also tell me about chlamydia , thank you so much for helping us.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Jul 2012
Hi there. From what you say, it appears normal unless you had some sort of UTI you passed on. Again, your history is inadequate to be more specific. Please ask him to drink lotsa water & a beer to help flush out any infection. If it recurs, then go see a dermatologist/venreologist. I would be happy to recommend one or should you desire discretion, you may consult me using the 'ask-a-dcotor' icon on this portal. Chlamydia for the record is an organism that causes STD's amongst other things like respiratory infections & psittacosis. Am not clear again of the relation to your condition. Details could be proivided on a pvt portal. Cheers & Godspeed
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venreologist
Vikram Hospital,
Bangalore, India
Answered: Tue, 28 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor