Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Had sex and got period on that particular month. Missing periods. On susten 300. Pregnancy test negative. Am I pregnant?

I had sex with my boy friend before 7 months. I got period on that particular month and not on the consequence months. I consulted a gynoecologist and she gave me susten 300 for 5days. I got month she told me to consult her or other doctor if i didnt get periods. This month i didnt get periods and another doctor advised me to use regestrone 5mg sandoz for 5 days (twice a day). I took urine test and also blood test which shows negative in pregnancy test . Am i pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
as both urine and blood tests showed negative result and you had intercourse 7 months before it is very unlikely to have pregnancy,
there is possibility for some hormonal abnormality,
so you better undergo physical examination, ultrasound and hormonal evaluation to found out the cause and treatment can be taken according to that.
take care.
Answered: Fri, 13 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor