Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Had sex. Sucked breast for long time. Am I at risk for HIV?

hi doctor one week back I went to prostitute and fucked a girl while fucking three times I removed my penis outside and iI touched my five finger to my penis and suddenly I touched girl breast with fingers and suddenly sucked girl breast long time if there is any chance to pass HIV...:/ after leakage of penis I suddenly removed my penis outside while removing condom ,upper layer is touched to my penis front hole around 10 second . if there any chance to get HIV
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
By touching the infected materials with fingers and touched the breast with same fingers and then sucking the breast for long time, the chances of HIV transmission is negligible only.
Nothing to worry much. Nothing wrong in confirming with HIV test that you had not been infected.
Dr S.murugan
Answered: Mon, 13 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor