Had sex. Have pregnancy symptoms. Urinating blood, tensed. What can help?

Hello, I feel really uncomfortable asking this but I am really scared. I had sex with my boyfriend around 3-4 days ago and we use a condom, he did not cum inside me just to prevent anything to happen. Today in the morning I used the restroom well and everything seemed to be fine but then later on the day during class (Im in High School I m 18) I needed to pee, we were doing something really important so I just decided to go in the next class. During the next class we were doing something also very important so i waited for an other class period. When the class finished I used the restroom but something really weird happened. I felt like a pressure on my clitoris like, well I usually feel that while peeing but this time it was more intense and it did not go away when I finished. I kept on feeling that tension like if I wanted to go to the restroom but I could not pee anymore. I felt that sensation for the rest of that class period, when the class finished I used the restroom again because of the sensation and only a little bit of pee came out so i clean myself and started touching my clitoris with the paper to see if anything was wrong. For my surprise there was a little bit of pink in it and I am not sure if I m peeing blood or Im bleeding from my clitoris. When I got home I used the restroom again and I felt the same but with the difference that there was more blood in it. I think Im bleeding from my clitoris because when I clean myself from that part I see a little blood but when I clean it from a little lower it is clear. Also I dont really drink water, I usually dont. I really dont drink water but just two weeks ago I been trying to drink one bottle a week. Does this has anything to do with it?? Is this some early pregnancy symptoms even when I used the condom and he did not finish inside me? Is it just that maybe my clitoris is swollen or something? Please HELP!!!! I dont want to go to the doctor specially because my parents do not know I m sexually active.
Sat, 2 Feb 2013