Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Had second degree burns on feet from a petrol explosion. Painful to walk. What is the treatment?

on sunday evening i recieved second degree burns from a petrol and kerosene explosion to my feet . The seem much sorer now and i am having difficulty walking. as the burns are on my feet. im a bit worried about the burns now as it is very hard to walk and extremly painful. can you recommend anything? i am 50 5.5 and generally healthy with no medication prescribed to me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dont worry, you can apply silverex ointment on the wounds . keep the wounds clean and dry. drink plenty of fluids and drink electral or ORS.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor