Had renal cell carcinoma, and partial nephrectomy. Noticed a swelling. hand is bigger. Pressure on bladder. Problem?

I had renal cell carcinoma and had a partial nephrectomy om 05/29/2013. After 4 weeks I noticed a swelling which has subsequently got to the size of my hand and gets bigger by night. It throbs intermittently a few times an hour. My incision itself looks good. I have a lot of pressure (new) on my bladder. It feels like when I was pregnant and the baby's head was going down into the birth canal. I have backache like pyelonephritis on and off, and I have heat running through my body, sweating on the back of my neck yest cold and clammy on my forehead. Yet no high temp on the thermometer. I am so uncomfortable that I can only manage to be out and about for a couple of hours at a time. I'm normally a workaholic but can't bear the thought of going to work as a nurse. I have had 5 previous abdominal surgeries prior to this. What can all this mean?
Mon, 2 Sep 2013