Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Had protected sex with a astranger, having fear of STD as vaginal fliud has contact with skin. Done oral sex. Should I be worried and check a hygiene clinic soon?

Hi, the other day I had a one-night stand with a female. We used protection and had sex three times, each time using a new condom. I’m kind of worried about getting an STD because some vaginal fluid came on my base of my penis and rubbed a little bit on her vagina lips . I also touched my face (a little while after fingering her) to use my saliva as lubricant for the condom. She also gave me oral for ten seconds, not longer then that, before I stopped her because I didn’t have a condom on at that point. I noticed no odd marks or anything on her (red marks/bumps), she seemed fairly clean, but I’m still worried since I have no idea if I did get anything because she is a stranger. Should I be worried and check a hygiene clinic soon. We had sex 24 hours ago…
Asked On : Wed, 15 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Welcome to HCM,
Condom is not 100% safe for STD.
n your case there is a chance of having STD.
Go for STD test to rule out STD after 3months of exposure.
if you get some symptoms of having STD then go for test earlier or material from infected part.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 15 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor