Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Had protected sex. Recurrent tonsillitis, cough and fever. Could this be symptoms of something?

Previously about 2 months ago i had a one night stand protected sex with a bar gir and also had an encounter with an ex sex worker . I have 3 bouts of tonsilitis in 2 months and recovered and after a month am down with a cough and fever which came and go for some time . Could this be symptoms of something? And what could it be ? Thanks. -very worried
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You must get your blood tests done .
Normally after 6 weeks of exposure the symptoms of fever and malaise etc arises but it will be better that you get your tests done.
You can get done a ENT Consultation so that if required proper antibiotics can be given.and doctor can see for any ulcer or any other findings which is not evident to you .
Do not worry it could be just throat infection which occurred and is lingering on.
In doubt do reply
Answered: Wed, 6 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor