Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Had protected sex. Pain, burning, nausea, blood in urine

I have a question i had protected sex 3 days ago and the next day after sex i was having a lot of pain and burning and i was felling nausea now it seems they those symptoms are gone but now everytime i pee lilttle blood comes out and it burns so bad and at night i cant sleep because it either its the burning sensation or i feel really itchy in the vigina entrance and i can say im itchy from the inside too its really bothering me i need help i cant go see a doctor since my parents are not aware of the situation
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dec 2012

You are welcome to this forum and thanks for posting
From your description, i think you are probably having urinary tract infection (complicated) which is as a result of pathogenic germs have penetrated into your urinary system. It is most at times caused by bacteria but can also be caused by fungi and rarely viral.
There is also a possibility of you suffering from urethral stones which could only be determined by a kidney ultrasound. I am guessing that you are young, but it is possible that a tumor could be responsible too even though for your age it is not very frequent.
To determine to cause of the affection, a urine analysis needs to conducted. Complete blood count, C-reactive protein and Erythrocyte sedimentation rates could also be analysed to determine signs of current infection/inflammation. If this is done and results are obtained by your doctor a proper management could be established. You will require antibiotics. Drinking much water at this point will be of benefit as it will help to flush your urinary tract.
The itchy vaginal entrance is as a result of an infection (vaginitis). A vaginal smear in the hospital will also be well indicated.
I do not think it will be wise for you to stay at home without visiting a doctor as this can cause irreversible damages to your system.
Also know that, your problem is not necessarily a sexually transmitted diseases and could just be as a result of poor hygiene of your pubic area.
You will have to tell your parents to take you to the doctor some how.

Hope this helps
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Sree Gouri SR's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.

According to your description there possibilities of:
-Post coital tear: During intercourse post coital tear can occur. Sometimes it can get seal-off with blood clot and spotting can be seen few days after the act due to dis-lodgement of the clot.
-Vaginal infection.
So as you are still having spotting and features of infection better to consult gynecologist once and get treated after examination.
It is difficult to tell the treatment without examining.
Take care.
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor