Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Had protected sex. Missing periods, not getting any pregnancy symptoms. Is there any chances of pregnancy?

hi... i m 21 years old... i had a protected sex(condom protection) with my husband on 7th june 2011, my period cycle vary between20-30 of every mnth .... i had no symptoms of pragnancy yet like vomting, morning sickness , fatigue etc just my periods havent started there any chance that i may be pragnent? i dont want pragnancy... plz help me freaking out...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
It is too early to say about pregnancy.
But as you had protected sex and yet even 20 days are not passed,when you expect your period earliest,there may not be chance of pregnancy.
Now you wait and see,you may get period in time,otherwise you have to wait till 7-8 days passed after your expected date of period for pregnancy test.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 25 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor