Had protected intercourse. Taken pill. Getting regular periods, feels strings like hanging during urination

Hi I am 24 I had sex wid my bf in Jan wid a precaution he used a condom n still I took a pill too and 10 dayz later I got. my periods normal flow as usual den in feb again for 1st 3 dayz der was no flow n later days again I got normal periods den same in march in april der was no flow cud nly xperience string like hanging flow durin urination n @ times a lil in d pad too same dis month. I means my periods are regular bt the flow is rely irritating me plz plz help.
Fri, 2 May 2014