Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Had phimosis, underwent circumcision. Having skin dangling in the area, penis looks clumsy. What should I do?

When I was 12 years old, I had been suffering from phimosis so, I underwent a surgery ‘circumcision’ but the doctor couldn’t do the surgery properly, and now a part of skin dangle at the part where the doctor had stitched during the surgery and my penis looks very clumsy Because of this I always feel ashamed. That time my parents couldn’t pay attention on it. Please help what to do ahead. Should I again undergo for Circumcision?........... Pls help…
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.You had undergone circumcision at the age of 12 years and you still have some tag of the skin and the glans looks clumsy.This will not affect your sexual life even though the tag is there However if you are embarrassed you can consult some surgeon and get it repaired again.
Answered: Fri, 14 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor