Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Had penile fracture. Lump at base of penis, discomfort, clicking. Can anything be done?

Hi, I have had a Penile Fracture but didn t know at the time. Last April I was having foreplay with my girlfriend who was wearing underwear & I was pressing hard against her with my erect penis . She said she heard a popping sound, which I never heard myself. We fooled around a little more & I didn t notice anything wrong. I saw her again the next weekend & we had sex, in which I had a little discomfort but didn t think too much about it. We ended up breaking up that night so I never had any more sexual activity for a while. I didn t know anything was wrong unil a couple months later when I could feel a lump at the base of my penis on the underside. I remembered her saying she heard a popping, so looked up info on the internet & found Penile Fractures . &Idon t have insurance &you my erections were normal, so I didn t go in to see a doctor. Stupid I know. I had sex again last month, about nine months since the popping. When I had sex this last time there was some discomfort & heard & felt a clicking in my penis a few times then nothing more. The next day I noticed some bruising at the bottom base of my penis, which I didn t notice the first time in although I never really looked. That was about a month ago now. A couple data ago I got an erection & there is now a crease in it about a thirty of the way up & bends upwards. It is a little narrower at the crease where it now bends, & below that the base is thicker than normal & my overall length is about a half of an inch shorter than it was. Is there anything that can be done, or am I too late to fix the damage that s been done? Thank you for your time, & I appreciate any advice I get.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Dear Sir,

Nothing much can be done.


Rajiv goel
Answered: Tue, 29 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor