Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Had partially unprotected sex. No period. Frequent urination, headache, dizziness, stomach discomfort. Negative pregnancy test

I am 15 years old. Me and my boyfriend had sex December 1st for the first time ever I was a virgin . We had sex and used what I believe was an old condom because it wasn t lubricated at all and it was rough. The sex didn t last long cause I was in pain and he didn t cum . It is now January 3rd and I haven t got my period. We had sex 2 more times after that in one day and we used brand new condom the whole time. I been having pregnancy symptoms like I pee a lot, head aches, dizziness , cravings, been eating more than usual and I have a weird sensation in my stomach . Could I be pregnant ? I took a home pregnancy test the cheap one and it came out negative but I still feel something wrong.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
i would advice you to use a better pregnancy test kit and repeat the test probably 7 days after the missed period. if it is negative then either you could have a blood B HCG test done or you could repeat the home urine pregnancy test after another week if by then you dont get your periods. in either case if you dont get your menstruation by mid january you should consult a doctor
Answered: Mon, 7 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor