Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Had partial hysterectomy, loop cone treatment, have endometriosis. Severe bleeding and pelvic pain. Solution ?

i had a partial hysterectomy last year and a loop cone treatment 10 weeks ago due to abnormal cell i also have endromitriosis but in the last 3 months i have severe bleeding and pelvic pain that feel like contractions i have been to a and e serveral times only to be told i might still have some of my womb remaining i had the hystrectomy because i bleed for a year without stoping and was confined to the house because it was s bad it just seems that its all coming back
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
You better undergo MRI once with your doctor advice.
It can help in finding out the presence of endometrial tissue and also in ruling out presence of adhesions etc.
If the endometrial tissue is remaining you can go for hormonal treatment to get relief from symptoms.
If the symptoms persist in-spite of that you may need surgery.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 31 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor