Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Had pain under rib to back, breast bone sore, diarrhea, gastritis, abdomen tender, symptoms subsided but diarrhea present

Hi, I had a pain under my right rib going round to my back almost constant a
Few weeks ago .... Last night it felt like my breast bone on right side was sore and this morning I have woken up with diahorrea and a lot of gas. Abdominal area quite tender today. The pain under Rib seems to be going away and infact last few days not been there at all seems to be this fullness and on and off loose stools that it has progressed to?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Hello! I think you are suffering from Acute Infectious Gastroenteritis. What you need is course of antibiotics like combination of ofloxacin and ornidazole. May be probiotic also. Keep yourself hydrated. I hope this will help you.Get well soon.
Answered: Tue, 25 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor