Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Had occurrence of Bell's Palsy. Treatment to get fully recovered?

I had an occurance of Bell s Palsy 13 months ago. I have recovered almost completely, however, I cannot smile fully yet. I tried Acupuncture , as well as, facial massage techniques to no avail. I live in the Minneapolis, MN area and am wondering if you can direct me to a physician who specializes in SURGERY to restore movement from facial paralysis . (I saw a video on You Tube from Dr. John P. Leonetti / ENT Surgeon of Loyola University Health Systems in Illinois who has had success in a surgical procedure for the relief of facial paralysis brought on from Bell s palsy). I am seeking a surgeon located here in the Minneapolis, MN area that performs this type of surgical procedure. Please advise. Thank you. Joel L. Spector (763)-971-0138 YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
Bell's palsy could have completely cured with Homoeopathy if you had approached an expert Homoeopath immediately after getting the disease.
Homoeopathy cures the disease with safe and simple internal remedies.
I am giving you this information with the thought that you are under the impression that a surgery alone would cure you.
There are 18 remedies in Homoeopathy including Baryta carb, Cocculus, Causticum, Graphites, Kali- chlor, Phos etc. found very useful in my practice.
Therefore you are advised to approach an expert Homoeopath or you are requested to get back to me directly through the premium follow up question facility of Healthcare magic.
You will be able to get cured at the earliest without undergoing any surgery.

With best wishes ,
Dr. C. J. Varghese,
Answered: Tue, 22 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor