Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Had miscarriages, taken Tarana for irregular menses after MTP. Can I get pregnant soon?

i m 34 yrs lady married 6yrs back with BOH in which i have to abort twice as in one case no cardiac activity was seen,second baby boy expired due to doctors negligience,third i have a healthy boy of 3yrs,fourth case which happened in last year where cardiac activity was seen in 6 week but disappeared in 7 week also yolk sac was larger .after the MTP of last case i suffered with irregular menses so iwas given tarana pills as o.c and regularise i took that for 5months but bcos of gastritis i have 2 stop it from 25 feb 2012 and didnt used other contraception method so can i get pregnant so soon as i have stopped tarana,pls do ans me
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello! After a careful & thorough review of your problem of BOH , I would like to suggest you
1) Your chances of becoming pregnant soon after withdrawal of the OCs are rare.
2) But considering the BOH you are advised to have consultation with an eminent gynecologist
3) Instead of OCs which you are not tolerating well , you may use other contraceptives like Intrauterine levonorgestrol device & get investigated regarding the previous abortions.
Thanks & take care of yourselves!
Answered: Sat, 12 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor