Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Had miscarriages. Low water level, improper blood supply. Healthy baby?

i had two miscarriage . my first baby baby was of 9 week and doctor not found baby heartbeat on 30april,2011. after that i had lost my second baby of 31 weeks on 23 april,2012 facing problem of thyroid body swelling low water level problem. my baby also dont get proper blood from me. now i decided to conceive a baby but i m facing PCOD[multiple cyst], thyroid nd weight gain problem. please help me which medicine ,diet and treatment i should follow to get a healthy baby. i m very scared about my preg. i daily take 25mg throyx tab
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HCM
You are suffering from hypothyroidism and PCOD, both this conditions affect the pregancy and its outcome.
First of all consult your doctor and do total workup again. You should be get treated by physician and gynecologist both.
Dont take tablets by your own , as dosage schedule and its follow up is very very necessary to get normal blood level of hormones. Dont get anxious as it will affect the hormonal level, be calm and cool, this is totally curable.
Thanking you.
Answered: Tue, 18 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor