Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Had miscarriage. Now pregnant. Blood coming out from clitoris. Should see doctor?

i've recently found out that i'm pregnant, after having a miscarriage 3 years ago. me and my partner had sexual intercourse last night, then this morning i noticed i was bleeding a little when i wiped. it looked like the blood was coming from my clitoris, rather than the vagina.. i'm beginning to worry a little, should i go see a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query. Intercourse when your pregnant is not a advisable that too in first trimester. It could be clitorial injury which causing bleeding. I suggest you to consult obstretician to rule out any other cause.
Answered: Fri, 19 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor