Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Had many bladder surgery. Getting internal bleeding and painful intercourse. Any treatment?

I have had 6 surgery s since putting i mesh for a simple baladder life. The mesh that was used has continuned to cause pain and other problems, bleeding painful intercourse my bladder still does not empty and one infection was sheo bad for so long my liver function went to 1666 instead of 10-39. tHE Liver Dr said I would not live thru it again so I went to the Dr and he said he did the lift with mesh. The bleeding never stopped and after 4 surgerys with him he said well can I help you with anything else. I said I need a bladder lift. He put his head on my lap and said will you give me til July to figure out how to do it and promise me not to see another Dr and let me finish what he started. More red flags So I went to UW and with one surgery he got the fish bone feeling (mesh) cut away and then on the 6th surgery he said he couldn t remove any more without major surgery that would cause more problems than I have now. I am looking for some words in the medical Experts report that the lawyer hired to tell us what we should. I have tried severl meds that cause so many side effects that I can t tolerate them. So his *last* attemp is to put in a pain device like a pacemaker for the heart . I am worried that I am going in for another failure. believe it or not all the others I was upbeat and felt I was being helped. I have missed so much, my Mom dying and I wasn t able to go to Fl before she dies and couldn t go to her service. The birth of my grandson and couldn t life him, and staying at home because I was afraid of wetting my self in public so I have pretty much developed depression over this and go no where. Not to mention the weight I have gained and none of my clothes fit. Where is the best place to look up all the words he has put in his conclusion and other parts of the report so I can understand what he is saying. What am I looking for to happen I want this Dr. to never be able to operate and do this to another woman. Let him be a gyn. but not a surgeon. Not that I think I have that kind of pull anywhere. My PCP and the Dr at the UW agree that he has in there words screwed up and the mess he made will take a long time to fix. I don t know if you need any more information or not. Thanks for you time and consideration I would love to be able to have my life back. BTW how do you figure how much a day is worth? Thank you Dr.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Dear, am homeopath at health department in punjab pakistan serving as Homeopathic Doctor In-charge Homeopathy Department DHQ Hospital Chiniot, this hospital has all other departments from orthodox system and bad surgery complications are mostly ref to homeopathy department for alternative solution if any since year 1990,in evening i run my private homeopathic clinic in chiniot,so in view of your problem posted here i am in opinion that homeopathy can help you for the cure of most of your problems listed by you although 100% cure shall not be possible due to multiple efforts of surgery but i do hope that you must move with in community without any hesitation and remaining shall be negligible.If you like to start with me then your complete medical reports copies or details be required to me at my email
Looking forward,

Dr Mumtaz Ali Riaz
Chiniot Punjab Pakistan
Answered: Tue, 26 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor