Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Had major heart attack. Have been dizzy since. Have fibrillation while resting. Recommendations?

I am 67 woman and had a major heart attack , will 2 yrs June 27 one stent atrial with a first heart attack about a week before the second one, the paramedics said they thought they lost me two times on way to hospital and then surgeon said he was losing me on table could not st ablaze me. Since then I have been dizzy daily, and weak. Also when resting often I have fibrillation s.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Dizziness is probably from the fibrillation / leading to low output
Electro Physiological Studies can localise the source of trouble
Ablation or isolation can then be done with excellent prospect of relief.
Discuss with your cardiologist

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor