Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Had major accident, having memory loss, blur vision, migraine, mood swings. Permanent cure?

i was in a major accident on holloween of 2012. i was driving a truck which started to catch on fire when i struck a pole at 65 mile an hour. workers comp has cleared me of most things . i had a concussion at the time of accident. I have been having memory loss , my vision is blurred every now and then , mood swings , migranes and last night it was like i lost my hearing in one ear ringing is all i heard till i fell asleep. i still hear ringing. i need to find a doctor to see because i dont have any motivation i am always down and sometimes dont even want to get out of bed.what do i look for when looking for a physician or what kind of appointment do i go in for

Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
you need a urgent consultation from a nuerologist.
he wil do detailed clinical examination n investigations like few blood reports n MRI
he wil then appropiately refer you to the other specialitjes as needed.

an eye n ent specialist opinion wil be needed.

Do not ignore it even if you feel low as a stitch in time saves nine.
Answered: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor