Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Had loose motions, used tab.cipro+tinidazole, itching on penis,reddish rash. Is rash due to drug reaction?

i had a couple of loose motions and i have used tab.cipro+tinidazole , and from the first tablet i had a sort of itching on my pennis and after the 4th day today i saw a small rash on the pennis reddish one about 1x1.5cm in size , i have stopped the tablets and the itching reduced ... is the rash due to drug reaction . pl help me out
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  174
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
After going through your symptoms, the rash on the penis could be due to antibiotic which you have taken for loose motions. Sometime drugs cause rashes on susceptible individuals. From next time try to avoid cipro + tinidazole. All loose motions don't require antibiotic therapy, so i suggest you to consult doctor before self medication, as its very dangerous.
Thank you
Answered: Wed, 17 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor