Had liver transplant previously. On medicines. Abnormal values of liver function parameters. Body rejecting liver?

i am 59 male, i had liver transplant done in Aug 2010 (cryptogenic) my LFT, KFT, TAC and CBC tests have been within acceptable limits by and large TAC level has been within 5-10 at present i am in 1.5/1.0 Pangraf, 500/500 mg Cellcept i am on 60 TDS Dilzem to take care of my techycardia which started after the injection of albumin before transplantation my todays (31 Jan 2013) test show OT/PT at 147/142 and bilrubin 1.4 / 0.4 alkaline phasphatase 333 and GGTP 459 15 days ago OT/PT were 52/67 when pangraf was raised from 1.0/1.0 is my body rejecting the liver after good 2 years is it alarming state of affair or it can be managed back to normal
Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Hi Abnewd,

This can be the begnening of the failure and your liver is responding by increasing the enzymes which is there. Although now a days many medications are given to prevent the transplant rejection and also transplant is done after doing much of investigation which is most suitable to the patient.

However, sometime it happens that there is rejection. Now, depending on the mechanism and intensity of the rejection and your current condition, the rejection can be managed with the therpay of drugs used to supress the immune activity in the body.

Hope this help you. Thanks