Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Had knee, shoulder, hernia surgery's, carpal tunnle, was drinking before. Cure for symptoms?

Hi i live in muskegon, mi i have been looking for a doctor that will perscribe methadome. I need it for pain, i have x-rays, mris, i have had knee surgery, shoulder surgery, six hernia surgerys, i have carple tunnle in both arms. I broke my wright hand five times. I was stab in left for arm it did some nerce damage. I hurt alot i had a drinkinking issue three years ago so he wont prescribe me anything. I have not had a drink in three years i dont no what to do. I have lost jobs becouse of this its ruining my life.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  7
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You won't be able to get methadone prescription online. i would suggest you to go for alcohol detox program. This is a very effective program in cutting down your alcohol.i don't know from which country do you belong and whetherthis program is available in your country or not.but you can find it out from any government hospital in your country.there are also program to cut down smoking.
Answered: Sat, 12 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor