Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Had intercourse with woman negative for HIV and STDs. What are the chances I could contract HIV?

hello... i began a relationship with a woman with whom i had tested for hiv and all std s before having any type of risky frisky... i also tested for hiv and std s to show her my status... we were both negative at the time... after just two sexual encounters, ( mostly vaginal) she decided to break up with me and remain friends.( thought she was the one for the rest of my life). i just wanted to know, based on my risks, what are the chances i could contract hiv? i feel like having another test done.. ( im at the 6 weeks window)
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Dermatologist 's  Response
surely u can get your HIV test done after 3 months of contact. if it is negative there is no need to worry. in future donot forget to use condom. practise safe sex. all the best.
Answered: Sun, 5 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor