Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Had intercourse with prostitute. Body pain, fat loss. Diagnosed with hypertension. What is the problem?

Sir i a from india i had sex with 3 times with prostitute before 7 year ago after i went to UAE after before 1 year i had sum problem in my body . i got body pain i lost my fat, if i had any food it will be omit then i went india and take every test doctor call me inside he said you don t have any problem only hyper tension he asked what your problem tell me every thing after he said don t worry we checked every things every things is ok but i have doubt i have any problem please doctore give me answer
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Hypertension has nothing to do with your exposure.
It is a separate entity - co-incidental / needs investigations nd treatment.

If there is any STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases), it must be seen in blood tests..
It can not be hidden after so many years.
If it is negative, then relax - your symptoms may be only anxiety.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 1 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor