Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Had intercourse, stomach ache, feel like urinating after urinating, spotting. What's wrong?

I had sex three days ago for the first time. I have slight stomach pain (which is normal because I stress a lot, been tested for ulcers etc and I m ok in my stomach) but I have slight pain, I feel like I still need to pee but I can t go anymore and when I wiped earlier there was some blood and I m not on my period and I shouldn t be for another week. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  209
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your symptoms suggest that you may be suffering from acute urinary tract infection.
You must consult your doctor and get your urine examined for pus cells.
If infection is present then you must get a proper antibiotics from your doctor.
Answered: Sat, 19 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor