Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Had intercourse, have late periods. Is acidity and loose motions symptoms of pregnancy?

hi doctor,i would like to know acidity and loose motion is symptom of pregnancy and also i have late periods,last periods was on 7th april am having peroid regularly due to some reason it may changes .now iam staying with my husband ,last week i travelled about 11 hours in cars i would like to because of travelling my periods is late.and we had sex during 27th may my cycle length is please can u help me with reply.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  306
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since your periods are overdue, pregnancy is a possibility. You need to do a urine for pregnancy test to confirm the diagnosis. The symptoms of acidity and loose motions are only presumtive symptoms of pregnancy and are not confirmatory.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 16 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor