Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Had intercourse. Feels like cut or wound in vaginal opening, hurts to pee. What's wrong?

i need a gynecologist . I had sex 2 days ago. I just finished my period that day so i was realy dry, and now i have almost like a little cut or a wound , in the lower part of the vaginal opning. Its kind of the same little wound on both sides of the lower part of the opening. It almost dosn t show but it hurts when i pee and the pee comes in the wound. I didnt use a condom so im worried that it could be something bæd? but it dosen t itch or anything..
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  390
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response

This is not an STD or anything to be too concerned about. You have 'vaginal fissures' related to 'trauma' from intercourse, related to the vaginal dryness that you are describing. Here are some options for treatment / symptoms:

1. Apply Replens - a long acting vaginal lubricant
2. Ask your doctor for a prescription for xylocaine jelly (a numbing jelly)
3. Squirt your bottom with warm water at the same time that you urinate - so that it does not sting

If you give the area a break and time, it should heal just fine. Consider having a lubricant like Astroglide on hand for future situations such as this. Good luck!
Answered: Thu, 3 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor