Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Had injuries on right elbow before. Two tubes appeared which was put in and bandaged. Having severe pain, swelling on the same elbow now. Advice.

At age 20 I fell on my right elbow, I saw two tubes protruding from my elbow, I straightened my arm and the tubes went back into my elbow, I pushed the tubes back into my elbow and put on a bandade. At age 50 I have sever pain and swelling of my right hand, arm, elbow. My right arm looks like a deflated arm, and very weak. What should I do to help this problem now.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for using health care magic

It is possible that you could have develop post trauma

osteoarthritis in your elbow joint.

Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease and trauma

is a common predisposing factor.

You should meet your doctor for at least an X-ray and ESR.

Some anti-inflammatory agents will do you some good.

Best regards
Dr Achuo
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor